We’ll help you or your loved one maintain independence and enhance quality of life by increasing your awareness and access to services and benefits. Contact the ADRC today to meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff who will ensure you get connected to the right services to meet your needs.
- Affordable housing counseling
- Emergency crisis counseling
- Information and referral to other ADSD services such as adult day program, in-home nursing, nutrition programs, mental health support and personal advocate programs.
- In-home assessments and short-term case management
- Medicare and affordable healthcare counseling
- Transportation counseling
- Links to community resources
Who We Serve
The ADRC serves the following individuals:
- Age 60 and over
- Under 60 with a permanent disability and one of the following:
- Inability to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as personal care: bathing, dressing, transferring from the bed or a chair, walking, toileting and eating.
- Homebound: Someone unable to leave home or must do so with great difficulty. The individual may be able to go to medical appointments, but needs escort assistance to do so safely.
- Caregivers, family members or friends