We’ll help you or your loved one maintain independence and enhance quality of life by increasing your awareness and access to services and benefits. Contact the Customer Service Center today to meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff who will ensure you get connected to the right services to meet your needs.
- Affordable housing counseling
- Emergency crisis counseling
- Information and referral to other ADSD services such as adult day program, in-home nursing, nutrition programs, mental health support and personal advocate programs.
- In-home assessments and short-term case management
- Medicare and affordable healthcare counseling
- Transportation counseling
- Links to community resources
Who We Serve
The Customer Service Center serves individuals age 60 and over or individuals 18 and older with a permanent disability and their caregivers, family members or friends.