We offer exceptional internship or practicum opportunities for students. Students will gain experience in programming that ensures clients age in place safely and confidently through care coordination, home care and support services.
We have internship agreements with these institutions. Your program must have an agreement in place or be willing to enter into an agreement before an internship is considered.
- George Mason University, Social Work Department
- Catholic University, School of Social Work
- Marymount University, School of Nursing
- St. Catherine’s University, Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
All students are screened and interviewed. In addition, students should meet these criteria:
- Passion for working with older adults or persons with disabilities or an interest in learning more about this field
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with people of various lifestyles, cultures, beliefs and values
- Contact the ADSD Student Coordinator for more information.