Please call 703-228-5340 for more information.
Come Spend the Day With Us
The Arlington Adult Day Program offers support to Arlington adults who
need a safe and supervised environment during the day. The goal of the
program is to improve quality of life and maintain independence of participants for as long as possible.
The Arlington Adult Day Program offers a variety of individualized services to meet each participant’s specific needs, including:
- Physical activities and therapeutic recreation to maintain and improve movement and mobility
- Mentally stimulating activities to encourage creative expression, communication, and memory
- Social activities to encourage interaction with others and reduce loneliness and isolation
- Health care monitoring, medication administration, and direct access to other adult services or County services
- Nutritious and hot lunch and snacks
- Access to podiatry, chiropractic, and occupational therapy services
- Caregiver services include support and counseling, information and referral, and a break from daily caregiving
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about us in the Frequently Asked Questions page.
In the event of inclement weather, please call the Arlington Adult Day Program main line at 703-228-5340. The voicemail will be updated by 6:00 am if there is a closure or delayed opening.