What We Do
The Senior Farmers’ Market program provides coupons for older adults who meet financial eligibility to purchase fresh fruit and vegetables at participating Arlington farmers’ markets. The income guidelines are updated annually and based on the Federal income guidelines. Applications are accepted for a limited time. Applicants must submit a new application each year.
Note: We are delaying the start of the 2020 Senior Farmer’s Market program until the current stay at home order in Virginia has been lifted.
You have until November 23rd to use your 2020 Senior Farmers’ Market Coupons.
Who is Eligible
- Arlington residents
- 60 or older
- The 2020 income guidelines permit monthly income up to:
- $1,595 – single ($45 coupon)
- $2,155 – couple ($90 coupon)
- Online Application for 2020 Farmers’ Market
- 2020 Farmers Market Application (English)
- Senior Farmers’ Market Designated Proxy (English)
- 2020 Farmers Market Application (Spanish)
- Senior Farmers’ Market Designated Proxy (Spanish)
- Senior Farmers’ Market Shopping Options and Locations 2020
- Farmer’s Market Safety Flier
- Senior Farmers’ Market Fact Sheet
- Seasonal Produce