What We Do
The Senior Adult Mental Health program promotes quality of life and independence of individuals 60 and older with mental health service needs. Services are provided through an interdisciplinary team that assesses, monitors, and works collaboratively with each individual to address the mental health issue. Home-based services are available for individuals who cannot leave their home. A sliding fee scale based on income is used and insurance is billed for services. Services include:
- Interdisciplinary assessment, treatment, and evaluation
- Monitoring of psychiatric medications
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Case coordination and consultation with other care providers
Who We Serve
- Individuals 60 or older with mental health service needs
What’s the Cost?
We offer a sliding fee scale based on income if you have an insurance we do not accept, if you do not have insurance, or if your insurance does not cover the service you are seeking from us.
- Call 703-228-1700 (703-228-1788 TTY) or Email Us to learn more about this program.
- Visit the Customer Service Center from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on business days. Meet with an intake worker for an initial assessment of your needs.
- In an emergency, call 703-228-5160 weekdays or 703-558-2222 evenings and weekends and ask for the emergency mental health therapist